Video creation can be more than just creating videos for YouTube or the other social media sites. You can actually use the power of video marketing to make money. Here is a very simple and easy way to setup a website fast and start making money with it through video.
1) Use OptimizedPress, FlexSqueeze or Authority Pro WordPress themes. If you have not bougth one yet, Flexsqueeze has a free version of its theme that you can use for the time being. You will have to do some searching on Google to find it, but it does exist. You can also go to FlexSqueeze.com and contact Ryan the owner. He can send you a link to his most current free version.
Create a squeeze page with one of these themes. On the footer of the page, create a Contact Us page, Privacy page, About Us page and a Page called Additional Articles. You do not want to have any links or tabs on this page. The only way for someone to get out of this page is to the use the footer links or an opt-in box. Complete the site by adding in your favorite WordPress plugins.
OK so lets begin. Put a video on this page explaining a free service or product you are offering. You can make one yourself or buy a PLR product and offer it as a free give away for anyone that wants to opt-in. All your traffic will be coming to this page. If you are using the powerful video method I showed you, all that traffic you create by uploading four videos everyday will be to this page.
Another way to do this is through the pay per click version I teach in the advance video marketing tab. Either one is fine. One is free and the other is paid. You can even do both at the same time if you like.
Now you need to go back and create five posts or five pages. Each page should be no less than 500 words. This will be behind your squeeze page and only be accessible through the footer link called “Additional Article”. Using one of the themes above will make it really easy to hide all other pages from your viewers. It will take some coding if you use any other theme. The free themes usually do not support something like this. The free FlexSqueeze.com them is the only one I know that has limited support for what I am teaching here.
You want to get your guests to opt-in to your site before they are allowed to go anywhere else. If you are not using the pay per click method, you can exclude the “Additional Articles” page and force all viewers into your opt-in box. I generally keep the additional articles page in my footer regardless of how I am setting up the site, just to give the guest a better experience. But it is up to you.
Ok so lets recap
1) Create a squeeze page with one of the themes above.
2) Create your footer pages.
3) Create five supporting posts of pages (only accessible through the “Additional Articles” page in the footer)
4) Use either the “pay per click” method I teach in the advanced marketing tab or free video traffic method to drive all your traffic to your squeeze page.
5) Give away something for free with the opt-in and also send them some great free training or other good free content and then after about seven emails, try to sell them on an affiliate product or send them one of your YouTube videos to boost your Youtube rankings. If you have your own product to sell, then send this to them.
5) Sit back and enjoy the opt-ins and sales conversions.