Looking for a snippet of code to complete a project? Then I have a list that will get you what you need. This top list of code is one of the most complete I have seen in a long time.
“Hot Scripts is the most popular web resource directory, but is not the only one. This is a list of 100+ best websites who provides free scripts written in following language: PHP, ColdFusion, MySQL, Python, HTML, AJAX, ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails, Perl, and Java.”
Google rolled out its 2012 updates with changes to how it analyzes video sitemaps. Google now checks for duplicate content. The video within this article explains more.
The steps found within this article and video will create a force field around your websites. These methods will stop about 90% of all hacks. The other 10% are rare, but still worth a mention.
If you going to use a .php permalink setup, make sure you watch this video before doing it. You can get your site blocked by Google if you are using the wrong setting for your robots.txt. I recommend not using .php and instead using .html. This video will show you why using .php can turn into a maintenance task for you.
With the holiday season rolling around, you can find a ton of merchant sites trying to sell their wares. It makes it really hard to compete with these sites, yet there are ways to still drive a lot of traffic and make a lot of money within the holiday niche. This article and video will show you some examples of niches and websites that are doing very well with little to no competition.
The SEO WordPress guru is still alive and well helping out larger companies. The need for SEO experts for smaller companies has shifted into the larger online environments. This is where the complications of doing business online is found.
This article is very cool, it will actually show you how to use a no cost solution to build Android apps from your WordPress website. I gave it a try myself and was very impressed with how easy it was and the quality of the app. You can see what I created in the right sidebar of the home page. Mobile is the way to go. Easily build your Android app today.
This is the second part to our custom WordPress widget tutorial. I am now going to show you how to get your widget area to display on the front-end. Currently you can only see it in the back-end of your WordPress working area. Now we are going to let our visitors see our handiwork.
The custom WordPress widget is used to display widgets in a specific areas of a theme. In this article I am going to take you step-by-step through creating the code for your very own custom widget area. It’s not as hard as you think it is. This article is part one of two. Part two will take the existing code and make it visible through a template. Fun stuff…
In my last articles I talked about child themes as an easy way to develop a WordPress theme. Yet WordPress development provides an easier way to build out a theme and keep it maintenance. Introducing plugin/widget development. The easiest way to make a WordPress theme.